JOB POSTING: Public Relations (Insurance Brokers Association of Hamilton) - Volunteer Position
Position title: Public Relations - Volunteer Position
Insurance Brokerage: Insurance Brokers Association of Hamilton
Posted: September 1, 2017
Deadline: October 1, 2017
This is a volunteer position with the IBAH. We meet once a month to discuss insurance related topics, educational events and more. In addition, as an IBAH board member, there are quarterly luncheons that you must attend. Our board term runs from September 31 - June 30.
We are very proud of our volunteer presence throughout Hamilton and we work diligently to make a difference in our community.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research cost-effective advertising methods within the community for our Association to use in the promotion of the Broker Identity Program. The goal is to position the independent broker as the only trained insurance professional who can offer the customer completely unbiased service
- Research charitable organizations and local community events deemed appropriate for our Association to tie in with and/or sponsor
- Represent the Association by attending charitable and local community events we choose to sponsor or endorse
- Have full knowledge of the Broker Identity Program as administered by the Insurance Brokers Association of Canada (IBAC)
- Apply to IBAO for our Program Identity Program funds, which are dependent on our utilizing our Bipper advertising and in turn credits us $10.00 per member upon appropriate proof of our advertising campaign being submitted to IBAO
- Ensure only brokers who are members of the IBAO are using the Bipper symbol