Are you a broker thinking of completing the CAIB 4 Course? Well good news, IBAH offers a CAIB Level 4 Course.
IBAH | Educational Seminars
We offer informative insurance educational seminars that cover a variety of industry updates, trending topics and best business practices in Hamilton.
Our educational seminars include C.E. accreditation, so that you can meet your yearly insurance license requirements.We are dedicated to providing the Hamilton insurance community with continuing educational seminars, as we believe in the value of professional development.Our seminar instructors are some of the best in the insurance industry; each has been selected for their expertise, background and presentation quality.In addition we offer our members customized courses that can be personalized to their brokerage, they can advise the topics they desire and we will organize the entire educational seminar for them.
If you are looking for a specific topic or have a course suggestion please send your suggestions to our Education Chairperson – Kathy Clayborne.
The Insurance Brokers Association of Hamilton (IBAH) is proud to announce the TOP STUDENTS from our 2018 June & September RIBO Level 1 Licensing Course: Kathryn Slack & Alexandra Demarco!!!
Registration InformationThere are two payment options, online or if you prefer to pay by cheque and mail in your application you can do so (by downloading the registration form below).
- Attendance is limited.
- Registration will be accepted on a ‘first come’ basis. Please register today to avoid disappointment.
- Substitutions welcome.
- No refunds.
- Coffee will be provided.
- Registration deadline: 5 business days prior to the seminar date.
- You will only be notified in the event a seminar is cancelled.
For more information please contact Kathy Clayborne.
1. Complete form on this page and click 'submit.'
2. You will be redirected to a secure payment page.
3. Upon completion of payment, you will receive an email with a copy of your invoice.