Posted Mar 9th, 2016 in Business Insurance Tips, resources
- Employ the services of a professional accountant to:
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform an annual audit of your books.
- Maintain a list of secondary suppliers of materials in the event your primary supplier suffers a loss.
- Be prepared with a plan of action as to how you will continue to service your customers while your premises are being repaired after a loss. This will help you to avoid losing your
- customer base. Consider availability of temporary premises where you can resume operations immediately.
- Reduce the physical and moral hazards of your business.
- Duplicate your business records and store them off-site; in the event that your premises are damaged, you will have documents to substantiate any business interruption loss