JOB POSTING: Account Executive Position (Dalton Timmis Insurance)
Position title: Account Executive
Insurance Brokerage: Dalton Timmis Insurance
Posted: April 1, 2017
As a driven, client-focused sales professional, you’re looking for a workplace that leverages the best in technology, talent and services to deliver an award-winning client experience.
WELCOME TO DALTON TIMMIS. At Dalton Timmis Group, we’re building a workplace culture founded upon the best people, working together to meet the needs of our ever-growing client base. We’re adopting and growing with the best technology to deliver innovative insurance solutions that allow us to protect our clients and be available for them in their time of need. We’ve dedicated ourselves to becoming Canada’s choice for insurance solutions.
WE WON’T SETTLE AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU. In 2016, we were awarded Brokerage of the Year from the Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) and 2017 has Insurance Business Canada awarding us their top spot in their prestigious Top 10 Brokerages. The best part is that we’re not even close to peaking at this point.
OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR SECRET. By investing in our employees and providing a vibrant, empowering and employee-focused workplace culture, we ensure that our greatest assets—our people—know that they are part of something special. As a part of our team, you’ll be given the resources, training and support you’ll need to accomplish your goals and provide a winning experience for our clients.
AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE you’ll have the opportunity to develop lasting and rewarding relationships with new and existing clients, delivering Dalton Timmis’ innovative insurance solutions backed by our unmatched resources and collective intelligence. Moreover, you’ll have the chance to fully realize your career ambitions and goals as we work together to achieve our vision of being’s Canada’s choice for innovative insurance solutions that protect, comfort and recover.
- Commercial Sales experience (2+ years preferred)
- 2 Years of Insurance Broker experience
- Client-focused, solutions provider
- Ethics and Integrity
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel and be proactive
- A desire to be innovative and recognized as the best
- Competitive Compensation and Total Rewards Package
- RRSP Contributions
- Health Benefits Package
- Choice of Homebase (Ancaster, Burlington, Mississauga, Toronto)
- A commitment to ensuring your success and providing the essential resources to get there
- A collaborative and innovative workplace culture built on employee investment and growth
Realize your full potential with Dalton Timmis.
Join our team today and embark on an empowering journey that sees us continuing to build an award-winning client and employee experience.