Join us on June 28, 2017, for this coffee & conversation event to network, enjoy a good cup of coffee and learn more about watercraft.
Seminar DetailsDate: Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
Location: Hamilton/Niagara Chapter Office, 1439 Upper Ottawa Street, Unit 4 & 5 | MAP
Time: 8:00 am – 9:30 am
CE Credits: 1 Technical Credits (RIBO)
Ticket DetailsTicket Cost: $33.90 Member Tickets (includes tax) | $45.20 Non-Member Tickets (includes tax)
Presentation DetailsWith summer just around the corner, the calls will begin asking for insurance on Watercraft (and so will the claims). Are you up to date with the specifics of watercraft? Do you know the difference between hull and beam? Can you identify the various watercrafts (All Purpose fishing boat; Bowrider; Bass Boat; Cabin Cruiser; Cuddy Cabin; Deck Boats; Dinghies; High-Performance Boats; Jet Boats; Motor Yachts; Multi Hull Power Boats; Personal Watercrafts; Pontoon Boats; Sailboats; Trawlers; Walkarounds and the list goes on?
Join your industry colleagues for this coffee & conversation event to network, enjoy a good cup of coffee and learn more about watercraft.
This session will be of great benefit to Brokers, Agents, Property & Casualty Underwriters and Adjusters who deal with Watercraft Insurance or those simply interested in gaining some knowledge in the marine insurance industry.
- Learn what to expect in your "back yard" in terms of watercraft
- Realize what Pacific Marine see's often, what they do not see often (what you can expect to see)
- Recognize the differences and types of policies
- Understand coverage Sections A - Hull & Machinery
- Understand coverage Section B - Protection & Indemnity
- Realize the Importance of Survey
Registration InformationPlease register below and pay online. If you have any questions you can contact Kathy Clayborne 905-689-7911 or email@example.com
Register Online1. Complete form on this page and click 'submit.'
2. You will be redirected to a secure payment page.
3. Upon completion of payment, you will receive an email with a copy of your invoice.