On November 12, 2019, join CARSTAR for a FREE seminar on Understanding the Collision Repair Industry.
Seminar DetailsDate: Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Location: CARSTAR Canada, 1460 Stone Church Road, L8W 3V3 Hamilton
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. FREE LUNCH!
Cost: FREE FOR MEMBERS ONLY
Presenter: Robert Jasper | National Manager – Franchise Sales Support
Lunch and Store Tour: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (around the corner) – CARSTAR Hamilton Rymal Road – 1124 Rymal Road East, L8W 3N7
2-Hour RIBO TECHNICAL CREDIT
Understanding the Collision Repair Industry
- Provide a brief overview of the collision repair industry
- Explore the relationship between insurance and the service provider
- Gain a brief understanding and history of CARSTAR
- Review the list of things that impact decision making during the appraisal process
- Discuss how the decisions made can impact vehicle cycle-time and length of rental
- Review of Alternative Parts
- Technology and the impact it is having in the repair process
- The introduction of Performance-Based metrics and how they impact workflow
- ADAS and Calibration
- Manufacturer Certifications and What the future holds
Robert Jasper has worked at CARSTAR for over 15-years and his title is National Manager – Franchise Sales Support. In this role, he works cohesively with the National Operations and Development teams. Also, he’s grown the network in Southwestern Ontario, Hamilton, and Niagara and will now be working on all of Ontario.
Accountability has included – store growth and development, metrics and performance with insurance partners and the corporation, compliance, reporting, mediation, developing insurance relations with carriers and brokers, training, managing local and regional marketing initiatives, working with the operational team on KPIs, and overall management and success in all areas associated with our franchise and network partners.
Please register online if you are interested in attending this seminar, seating is limited!!
- Complete form on this page and click 'submit.'