Join us on Wednesday, August 25, 2021, for a FREE webinar on Ethics for Insurance Professionals presented by Corrina Smith from Paul Davis.
Webinar DetailsDate: Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Location: ONLINE - Zoom
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Cost: FREE for Members
Accredited Hours: 1.0-hour Ethics
Presenter: Corrina Smith, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships | Paul Davis
Ethics for Insurance ProfessionalsEthics for Insurance Professionals is a one-hour CE class that defines ethics and ethical behavior, compared to legal or moral behavior. Participants will engage in opportunities to discuss ethical and non-ethical behavior. The course will end with participants determining possible resolutions to real-life scenarios.
- Definitions - Law, Morals, Ethics, The University of the Golden Rule
- The Insurance Professional - what does it mean? What do we do? Professionalism.
- Possible Barriers to Making Ethical Decisions
- Ethical Decision Making - dilemmas
Registration will close on Friday, August 20, 2021 – late registrations may not be able to be accommodated.
Please register online if you are interested in attending this webinar, you will be emailed webinar details closer to the webinar date.
- Complete the form on this page and click 'submit.'