If you are looking to increase your business, then you should consider advertising with us - the Insurance Brokers Association of Hamilton!
Seminar | Insurance Sales & Skill Development
Education Seminar Details
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2016
Location: 1439 Upper Ottawa St. Unit 4 & 5, Hamilton, ON L8W 3J6
Registration Time: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Seminar Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. **LUNCH PROVIDED**
Breaks: Mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks 10 minutes each, and lunch break 60 minutes
Presenter: STEPHEN J. WHITE, FCII, CIP. | Principal, Somerset Insurance Consulting
RIBO Accreditation: 6 hours – Management/Technical
Learn how to develop your personal skills in identifying potential new clients and assist current clients in recognizing their current and future needs including how to address those needs in the most effective way.
Seminar Topics Covered:
- Changes in customer base and buying habits;
- changes in technology;
- action steps to address change;
- Where is your business headed?
- Where are your customers headed?
- Providing value through unique services;
- recognizing the need for continuous change.